Sunday, November 12, 2017

Relationship Reflection

Image result for relationship/friendship quotrd
Healthy and having productive relationships with family and friends is one of the most important things in life to have. Each person has to be a participant to create a positive effect to each other. Looking at my surrounding family and friends I have a great circle of people who bring out the best in me and I bring out the best in them. These people include:
My daughter- Kylie has to be the number one relationship in my life, and the reason why I say this is with her I get to practice each day the act of love. I love my child in every aspect from the bad times, the terrible two times, the learning times, the crying times, and all the other times. I have to improve on myself in order to grow her up to be the type of young woman that I want her to be.

My sister- My whom is younger than me makes me realize that out relationship is based on setting an example of what is expected or her. We are almost 14 years apart and growing up I didn’t have anyone to get advice from, so I make sure I am available to be there for her if she ever needed me to be. I encourage her to make, because I made it. I encourage her to make the right choices, because I made mistakes and don’t want her making the same.

 My grandmother- My grandmother relationship is important to me because I have someone who I can talk to when I think about giving up. My grandmother is a solider and she has been that person that even when life is giving you pure hell, she will find a way to turn it around.
My co-teacher- Ms. Bridgett is my co-teacher and I think the reason I value our relationship is because I can learn more about teaching from someone who has been in the field of education. I give her my time as well as she gives me her time. We also listen to each other and value each other’s opinion, and this is a good idea to have when building a relationship with someone.  I look up to her so much, and it’s not just because we work in the same classroom, but we all check on each other outside of work as well.

 My boyfriend- Malen Is my boyfriend for going on 5  years, and why our relationship is important is because if I can’t trust anyone I know that I can trust him. It has been time where I have had issues with work that I have brought to him and he was able to give his outside opinion and it helped a lot because he isn’t in the education field. When it comes to my daughter I make sure that we have a relationship built so that I can trust him with her and understand that decisions made when I am not around are for the best interest for my daughter.

 These relationships are important, and I couldn’t see my life without these people in them. I encourage everyone to have atleast one person that they must confine in. Having a connection with someone helps develop yourself as well. Positive relationships help us feel healthier and happier.  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Having people in your life that surrounds you with positivity is the key to success. Your relationship with your daughter is special because not only does she give you the motivation and determination you need to keep going, but you are setting an example for her, and giving her the love she needs to thrive and one day have a successful future.

    ReplyDelete

You never know !!!

This week I had the pleasure of learning sooooo much about what it means to be in poverty, and homeless! I guess this is what inspir...